Posted on the original Enjin Forums by: "Phoenix" on: (Thu, 12 Sep 2019 18:33:02 GMT), F0000452
It has been a long time since I've made one of these, but it feels good to be back!
As you can tell and have probably heard, our new event is a capture the flag event!
Here's how the event will work:
a) There are two teams: Mordor and Gondor. Mordor tries to capture Gondor's flag, Gondor tries to capture Mordor's flag.
b) You capture a flag by breaking the glass at the enemy's flag room, transporting the flag back to YOUR team's flag room, then placing the flag on the capture point.
c) The first team to capture 10 flags wins!
1) You may not break your own team's flag!
2) You may not place anything on the enemy's flag capture point!
3) You may not throw the flag to ANY other player once you have it!
4) Be VERY careful when placing the flag to capture it. If you place it wrong, your team will have a disadvantage while I fix it!
5) The staff members hosting the event reserve the right to disqualify anyone who is not behaving.
6) When you ask to TP to the event, your inventory must be COMPLETELY empty.
7) You may not keep any of the kit gear provided at the event!
The event will take place on Saturday the 21st at 2pm EST!
We only have 20 available slots for the event so you MUST sign-up for the event on the forums! Leave your IGN along with your preferred team down in the replies. NOTE: Even if you request a certain team, the staff may not be able to put you on that team due to balancing.
There will be two rounds! The first round will be with all 20 players. The 10 players on the team that wins the first round will fight in a second-round (5v5). The winning team of that round will receive an AWESOME goody pouch!
I'm super excited about this event! It's one of our most impressive events both technically and visually! I hope you can make it!